Review: Yana Restaurant - Islamic & Thai Food @ Siam, Bangkok

I'm Thai and I'm not islamic food's fan. But I've just discovered a hidden gem of restaurant around Siam, Bangkok. It's Yana Restaurant. I would like to share about this restaurant.

Yana Restaurant is located on the 5th floor at Tokyu (MBK Plaza). I found this restaurant while I felt I get bored with Japanese Restaurant. (However, I like Japanese food, but of course, There are many Japanese restaurants in Siam. You might feel bored, though you loves Japanese food) So, I thought I should try this Muslim restaurant.
My wife ordered chilly basil fusilli. This menu is yummy but it has a plenty of fusilli. So, my wife can't eat it all.
My menu is seafood sukiyaki. At first, I thought this menu is a bit expensive. But I'm in the mood of "I would like to eat seafood sukiyaki". I didn't care about the price and ordered it. ... After then, I found out that this menu was amazingly wonderful.
The taste of sukiyaki was intense and strong. It's really delicious when compared to the other restaurant.
Especially, for seafood lovers, you would get a lot of seafood. As shown in the picture below, I've got a half of one big size crab.
And the size of squid and shrimp are big. The ingredients are fresh and tasty. I think I've got 2 OK size of shrimps, 1 big size squid, and a half of crab.
This restaurant is worth to eat, though the menus seems to be a plain menu. But when you order, you will find that the plain menu from this restaurant has a bit difference from others.

If you are looking for Muslim or Islamic Food in Siam, Bangkok. I recommend Yana Restaurant.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น